The next stage is to determine from the JTBD is the key elements that are required and group them into views building a new sitemap.
1. When I'm away from my Playstation I want to be able to see my game statistics, so I can compare to my friends.
Key elements: game name, play time, progress, trophies won / outstanding.
2. When I'm playing games I want to be able to see who is online and message them, so I can arrange multiplayer sessions.
Key elements: friends list (friend's username, friend's avatar, friend online status, game friend is playing), add a friend, messaging, system notifications.
3. When I'm commuting I want to be able to browse the PS Store, so I can purchase and download games and DLC to my Playstation for when I get home.
Key elements: store, filter / search, redeem codes, library / purchased, download queue, payment details, payment confirmation
4. When I'm commuting I want to be able to catch up on the latest news from Playstation, so that I can anticipate any new games or events I want to take part in.
Key elements: PS blog entries, filter / search, social share, set reminder for release / event
5. When I'm away from the Playstation I want to update my profile settings, so I can keep my details up to date.
Key elements: edit profile, edit avatar, edit privacy settings
6. When playing games with device additions I want to be able to easily connect my iPhone to the PS4 system, so I can use it as a second screen.
Key elements: connect to tv (code, camera), automatically connect
7. At any time I want to be able to see any notifications that affect my system or games, so that I can keep aware of any updates or issues.
Key elements: notifications, calendar, system notifications, system calendar
Sign in / out, register, general app settings